Friday, December 09, 2005

Me and my mom


My mom and I have been bickering lately... but I think the rough patch is finally smoothing over. What's funny is that we weren't even fighting really. We have just been talking about our current situations a lot (probably obsessing) and allowing each other to feel sorry for ourselves! haha! We get along great, but because we get along great, she let's me tell her all my little struggles and I get to hear about hers. All of the things we discuss really don't amount to much in the grand scheme of things.. However, we keep talking about the everyday stresses that finally I guess we just turn on each other, just for the heck of it. It's a strange phenomenon really. It happens in close relationships all the time. Two people are so close that they forget the love and affection they have for one another. It's like that saying "you are too close to the Forrest to enjoy.." Something like that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home