Friday, August 26, 2005

My summer nights ROCK!


Last night I went to a charity fund raiser for "Party with a Purpose". I believe the master of ceremony's first name is Angela. She has been throwing parties for charities for some time now. I had an unbelievable night last night. I didn't drink too much, so I know that I am not exaggerating when I say that San Diego nights rock! I love the people and excited faces that show up to see and be "scene".

Last night's charity was held at Thin Lounge off 5th and it captured all sorts of people average age of about 35 (The people I saw were either 21-27 or 40-50). We all stepped into the tropically themed swank club, afoot rolled out carpets of fresh grass and flowers. Techno music was the wild card addition to the show. And it worked! All the models were beautiful and heavily accessorized with bright smiles and gleaming eyes. Most of the costumes featured were swim wear.

Let me add now that I am not blond, nor do I have fake breasts (I don't mind either, I think they're great); I love the company of the people that party and the outfits that go along with them. The girls looked great, it just made me want to work out more. I plan on remixing my own outfit, fashioned after the hot little threads featured in the Fashion Show. Me along with all my friends were given a chance to be invited to the next PlayBoy Mansion party, hosted by Heff and his 3 girl friends. yayyy! :)

(the picture featured is from my friend's "Playboy party" in SD)

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger g.t. said...

I love the pics...that was a great party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home