Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nothing new...

This week has been pretty good so far. People have been coming out of the wood work to entertain me. Not on purpose of course... I love my friends and all the little stories and drama tales that come up.

For instance, one of my friends is going to be staying with me for a few weeks. She is a great gal and very eccectric (I like that). Long story short, she has been moving out of our city for the past month... a few starts and stops here and there. She just hasn't found a good enough reason to do it, but yet she struggles everyday. I think she is just confused, like we all are at some point in our lives. She should go, and try to discover what she really wants out of life. It is true when they say, "you can always come back".

You can always come back - is a ruse however. You can never come back to the exact place you started from. When you return, or simply just think of returning, you've already changed. Things will look different, because your perspective will have changed. For most people, their perspective is their reality. Don't you think? I know it is true for me. I am realistic, my feet planted on the ground mostly, but I choose to see things in a certain light-which makes me either happy or sad. For the most part I am grounded, but at times I choose to be flighty and kinda wander around with my imagination. It makes me turn emotional, and I like that.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger highTechFool said...

This posting slipped through my fingers somehow...I just read it :) Anyway, I can always count on your stuff to provide a few smiles and plenty of insight. Really. Hope to hang out soon...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home